TB 178cc Bore kit, 67mm – KLX110 All Models
178cc Big Bore Performance Kit (67mm):
The all aluminum ceramic coated cylinder is lighter than a steel sleeved aluminum cylinder, reduces friction (increasing power), improves sealing, and provides better heat transfer (runs and cools down quicker). This new cylinder along with a complete head gasket kit and domed piston will provide the extra power to make yourKLX110 or DRZ110 a lot more fun to ride! These are high quality parts and definitely will dramatically increase the power and fun factor on your bike!
– Ceramic coated all aluminum cylinder (no steel sleeve)
– Lightweight high compression domed 67mm piston with rings, pin, & clips
– Head gasket kit – Now includes the cylinder head o-ring set and an exhaust gasket.
This big bore kit is recommended for use only with our V2 Race Head. For all other applications, please check clearances.
Cylinder Skirt is 69×15.1mm, bore case to at least 70x16mm
Installation requires engine disassembly and case boring. Therefore, we highly recommend a professional technician install this kit and the cases bored by a reputable machine shop. If you plan on installing the kit yourself, we highly recommend purchasing the shop manual for your bike available in this section or from your local Kawasaki or Suzuki dealer. The parts are installed in the same manner as the OEM parts. Also, while the engine is disassembled, you might consider the following options:
– Output shaft – a must if you have a 2007 or older model (available in this section).
– 55mm Stroker Crank – this will increase the engine displacement to 194cc with this 178 kit (available in this section).