TB 165cc Big Bore Kit and 28mm Carb Kit – KLX110 All Models
165cc Big Bore Kit and 28mm Carburetor Performance Kit:
– NEW 6/28/10 The all aluminum ceramic plated 64mm cylinder now comes with skirt (picture is not updated yet showing change)
– NEW 6/28/10 We increased the skirt height and size on the lightweight high compression 64mm piston with rings, pin, & clips to increase reliability and service life (picture is not updated yet showing change)
– Head gasket kit – includes the cylinder head o-ring set and an exhaust gasket.
– 28mm Performance Carb (125 main/50 pilot)
– Race Head V2 Intake Kit
– Jet kit for varying conditions and exhausts
– Throttle Cable
– Foam Air Filter
If looking for easy bolt on power, this big bore and carb kit is it! Works great with your KLX stock head, our Race Head, or our new V2 Race Head. The kit includes an all aluminum ceramic plated 64mm cylinder which will increase your engine displacement to 165cc. This cylinder is lighter than a steel sleeved aluminum cylinder, reduces friction (increasing power), improves sealing, and provides better heat transfer (runs and cools down quicker). We top off the bore kit with a 28mm performance carb kit that is easy to tune and works great with this large bore kit.. Additionally, our head gasket kit also includes a head o-ring set and exhaust gasket so you don’t have to re-use your old ones or make a trip to your local dealer to get new ones and spend more money. These are high quality parts and definitely will dramatically increase the power and fun factor on your bike!
Cylinder skirt is 66 15.1mm, bore case to at least 67 x 16mm to accept cylinder skirt.
Installation requires engine disassembly and case boring. Therefore, we highly recommend a professional technician install this kit and the cases bored by a reputable machine shop. If you plan on installing the kit yourself, we highly recommend purchasing the shop manual for your bike available in this section or from your local Kawasaki or Suzuki dealer. The parts are installed in the same manner as the OEM parts. Also, while the engine is disassembled, you might consider the following options:
– 2008 Kawasaki Output shaft – a must if you have a 2007 or older model (available in this section).
– 55mm Stroker Crank – this will increase the engine displacement to 177cc with
this 165 kit (available in this section).